Trane Oil Laboratory
High oil quality optimizes compressor lifecycle. Regular oil analysis helps reduce the risk of premature damage and can cut the cost and frequency of oil changes.
Oil quality can be affected by three main factors:
Expert analysis at your service
Thanks to our own new state-of-the-art laboratory, combined with 40 years’ experience, Trane experts identify these issues employing the very best HVAC oil analysis with the latest technology and equipment.
Trane Oil Analysis is a predictive tool used to detect minor issues before they become major problems. It also reduces failure detection time and allows planning for appropriate maintenance.
Oil changes can be reduced by half, resulting in lower operating costs and a lower impact on the environment.
Trane Oil Analysis:
- Available for all compressor technologies and brands
- Available for any HVAC oils
- Provides fast results (within 5 working days)
- Complete report with comments and corrective recommendations
- Includes comparisons with previous analyses
- Enables tracking of the evolution of oil changes
Read the oil section to learn more and order your analysis kit.
To watch the oil analysis video, visit our youtube video